The South Pacific
Milograd Parole Review - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: Fudgetopia Hall of Government (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-12.html)
+----- Forum: Assembly of the South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-91.html)
+----- Thread: Milograd Parole Review (/thread-1877.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Milograd Parole Review - Farengeto - 03-11-2015

Parole Board
-of-
The South Pacific

Farengeto (Chief Justice of the High Court)
Unibot (Chair of the Assembly)

There are concerns among the Parole Board that Milograd may no longer meet the requirements for parole. Article 5.3.6 states that parole is an ongoing process - and at any time  during the parole process, parole may be revoked if the subject no longer meets the expectation of parole. Any such decision, however, should "consider the security of the region and the contributions of the individual to the region."

The original decision to grant parole status to Milograd considered:

1. His apologetic behaviour as a sign of a willingness to reform his behaviour.
  2. His service in Lazarus as a sign of a change of character, an attempt to make amends, and additionally, a demonstration of personal responsibility.
The parole board, however, is now concerned that (1) Milograd has not contributed to The South Pacific in any apparent manner since being granted his parole, and (2) Milograd abandoned many of his responsibilities in Lazarus - recently departing the region after returning to the position of Lazarene Chairman, and (3) Milograd has spearheaded a new "revolutionary" movement in The West Pacific which has advocated the domination of other feeders [1] and the expansion of the values which lead to the original TWP-TSP war [2].

Article 5.3.8 dictates that with any group decision in the parol process,"the Assembly shall be informed of a request and citizens shall be allotted one week to formally present briefs to the parole board regarding to the convicted, their past crimes and the appropriateness of parole." Given the parole board is now revisting Milograd's parole, we wish to invite the Assembly to present briefs regarding Milograd, their past crimes and the appropriateness of parole especially given recent events.

RE: Milograd Parole Review - QuietDad - 03-11-2015

<+milograd> I'd appreciate it if you communicated:
[15:43] <+hobbesphone> No fucks were given
[15:44] <+milograd> 2) I don't contribute because I believe we have a mutual understanding that now isn't the time for contribution. My posting privileges are only to be used as needed.
[15:45] <+milograd> 3) Don't think I'll be acting aggressively against TSP anytime soon. You can interpret my posts in TWP however you want.
[15:46] <+milograd> But I don't think there's any misinterpreting this: I'm not interested in conflict or anything short of contentment with TSP. At all, lol.

RE: Milograd Parole Review - TAC Saxton - 03-11-2015

Farangeto Wrote:The parole board, however, is now concerned that (1) Milograd has not contributed to The South Pacific in any apparent manner since being granted his parole, and (2) Milograd abandoned many of his responsibilities in Lazarus - recently departing the region after returning to the position of Lazarene Chairman, and (3) Milograd has spearheaded a new "revolutionary" movement in The West Pacific which has advocated the domination of other feeders [1] and the expansion of the values which lead to the original TWP-TSP war [2].

Article 5.3.8 dictates that with any group decision in the parole process,"the Assembly shall be informed of a request and citizens shall be allotted one week to formally present briefs to the parole board regarding to the convicted, their past crimes and the appropriateness of parole." Given the parole board is now revisting Milograd's parole, we wish to invite the Assembly to present briefs regarding Milograd, their past crimes and the appropriateness of parole especially given recent events.

1.) Well, it is certainly understandable that Milo hasn't been very active on TSP forum. There are still those who pretty much despise his very presence here and considering the recent slew of security related issues going on it's probably not a good time.

2.) No where in the PB procedures does it state that one must continue to serve in a region to continually prove they deserve parole. He is free to go where ever he wants in NS.

3.) I use to play a browser-based game called Hell Rising and I got bored with the stagnation and lack of group efforts so I began abdicating a campaign of war against the other two species in the game only to stir up interest and activity. Needless to say, no one was interested. I wouldn't put it past Milo to try and spark some activity in a similar manner. It'll most likely end in (1) failure to get a suitable amount of people interested (2) he'll get bored and move on to something else. The possibility that his revolution goes any further than discussion is slim to none. I wouldn't take it seriously.

RE: Milograd Parole Review - Darkstrait - 03-11-2015

I'd say keep an eye on him, but allow him to keep parole.

RE: Milograd Parole Review - Punchwood - 03-12-2015

Milograd should never had been grated the parole. TAC it doesn't matter if it doesn't work its still a movement and he is threat to TSP.

RE: Milograd Parole Review - TAC Saxton - 03-12-2015

He's about as much of a threat to TSP as Coup Tuesdays...

RE: Milograd Parole Review - Unibot - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 02:21 PM)TAC Wrote: He's about as much of a threat to TSP as Coup Tuesdays...

I know I'm supposed to be solemn here but, *sniggers to himself*

A single spark can turn wildfire.

Milograd Parole Review - ProfessorHenn - 03-12-2015

He's done nothing bad for TSP.

Let him stay, else, he may never be able to RP with [strike]me[/strike]us ever again.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

(03-12-2015, 04:36 PM)Henn Wrote: He's done nothing bad for TSP.

Let him stay, else, he may never be able to RP with [strike]me[/strike]us ever again.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Nothing bad???? He coup the bloody place!!!!