The South Pacific
[CC] The Baliish Incident - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: [CC] The Baliish Incident (/thread-2303.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Baliish Incident - Resentine - 04-26-2015

This is the OOC thread for the Baliish Incident. A reminder of the Rules:

1. For every action your nation makes, I will be rolling a D20. I will only roll once per action. No redos, no retakes.

2. The events resulting from those rolls will be posted here.

3. Actual Roll results will be posted on the OOC thread.

4. Have Fun!

This is where the actual roll results will be posted.

Complaints and Comments go below.

RE: The Baliish Incident - Resentine - 05-01-2015

Henn: Congratulations! I rolled, amazingly, a Natural 20! I've decided that the best way to apply this would be to decrease your fleet's travel time due to good weather. Let's hope your future rolls are as lucky.....

Resentine: 12. No effect. Will be arriving 2 days behind Sporaltryian forces.

The Baliish Incident - ProfessorHenn - 05-01-2015

Thanks!

And that hashtag. It's. . , lovely! #ResIsBae

Jasper Henn

RE: The Baliish Incident - Punchwood - 05-01-2015

OOC: Henn stop being a spoiled brat, there is no reason what so ever for you not to RP with me. It's the height of arrogance thinking it's up to you to decide who people should RP with. Because the RP has already started and because I don't want to cause an argument that would ruin the whole thing I most likely won't get involved unless RK wants me to.

RE: The Baliish Incident - Kris Kringle - 05-01-2015

Resentine Kingdom is the only one who can ban people from his role-play, given his condition as thread OP. If ProfessorHenn does not wish to role-play wish Punchwood then he will have to refrain from participating in this particular role-play, unless Resentine acts.

RE: The Baliish Incident - sandaoguo - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 01:43 PM)Punchwood Wrote: OOC: Henn stop being a spoiled brat, there is no reason what so ever for you not to RP with me. It's the height of arrogance thinking it's up to you to decide who people should RP with. Because the RP has already started and because I don't want to cause an argument that would ruin the whole thing I most likely won't get involved unless RK wants me to.

Warned for flaming

Wait, What's going on? Someone please explain what has happened? Why don't you guys want to RP with one another?

The Baliish Incident - ProfessorHenn - 05-01-2015

((Use OOC! And because of PW's request that an entire Roleplay be restarted because his forces were losing(See the Ryccian War), I would rather not RP with him where he could do the same thing again. ))

Jasper Henn

Henn, 1st, This entire thread is devoted to OOC, so I am using OOC. 2nd, I thought we said all that Ryccian war stuff never happened because it was bad RP?