The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 11-29-2018

(11-28-2018, 05:51 PM)Dillguy9 Wrote: Now this is epic! Do you have a full map thought out @Qwert?

Smile

The only way to show a full map on a sphere in one image is to animate it:

[Image: 8ahFjaV.gif]

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Dillguy9 - 11-29-2018

Even more epic! So I am guessing you are close with the full map @Qwert.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Bzerneleg - 11-30-2018

CUSTOMIZATION REQUEST

Nation name: Bzerneleg
Plot: 080

[Image: n1D4vtj.png]
  1. ​​​​​​Change the name of the region Faubourg to Georgia and its capital Montréal to Bloomingdale.
  2. Change the name of the region Vermont to Grœnbourg and its capital Burlington to Chrysevilliers.
  3. Change the name of the capital Montpellier of region Columbia to Georgetown.
  4. Change the name of the region Marchand to Kennedy and its capital Maryland to Buchanan City.
  5. Change the name of the region Windsor to Chartemont and its capital Carnegie to Burlington.
  6. Change the name of the region North Carolina to Fontainebleau and its capital Williamsburg to Richelieu.
  7. Change the name of the region Normandie to Palmier and its capital Rouen to Marchand.
  8. Change the name of the region Roosevelt Island to Victoria and its capital Berkeley to Springfield.
  9. Change the name of the region Lucerne to Bollinger and its capital Valais to Wharton.
  10. Change the name of the region South Carolina to Carolina and its capital Gaffney to Williamsburg.
  11. Change the name of the region New York to Maryland and its capital New York City to Brookings.
  12. Change the name of the region Occitanie to Frankfurt and its capital Daudet to Chevalet.

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Bzerneleg
Nation name to be put on the map*: Bellevue Islands
Desired Plot*: 001
Capital*: FRANCIS B. CHURCH
Location of Capital*: Information provided in the image down below.
Customization: Information provided in the image down below. Can I also have one additional customization which is the addition of a mountain called Mount Independence (531m) on Roosevelt Island?[Image: LJVqOHr.png]

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 11-30-2018

(11-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Dillguy9 Wrote: Even more epic! So I am guessing you are close with the full map @Qwert.

No. I want expanding the map to be a project where all forum RPers can contribute Smile I'll post a thread later.

(11-30-2018, 09:05 AM)palaisbellevuebz Wrote: NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Bzerneleg
Nation name to be put on the map*: Bellevue Islands
Desired Plot*: 001
Capital*: FRANCIS B. CHURCH
Location of Capital*: Information provided in the image down below.
Customization: Information provided in the image down below. Can I also have one additional customization which is the addition of a mountain called Mount Independence (531m) on Roosevelt Island?[Image: LJVqOHr.png]

You need a separate NS nation for your claim. Otherwise we're good to go.

(11-30-2018, 04:23 PM)Qwert Wrote: You need a separate NS nation for your claim. Otherwise we're good to go.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=millidelphia

Here you go!

RE: Map of the South Pacific - The_Lazy_Sailor - 12-12-2018

(11-30-2018, 01:41 AM)palaisbellevuebz Wrote:
CUSTOMIZATION REQUEST

Nation name: Bzerneleg
Plot: 080

[Image: n1D4vtj.png]
  1. ​​​​​​Change the name of the region Faubourg to Georgia and its capital Montréal to Bloomingdale.
  2. Change the name of the region Vermont to Grœnbourg and its capital Burlington to Chrysevilliers.
  3. Change the name of the capital Montpellier of region Columbia to Georgetown.
  4. Change the name of the region Marchand to Kennedy and its capital Maryland to Buchanan City.
  5. Change the name of the region Windsor to Chartemont and its capital Carnegie to Burlington.
  6. Change the name of the region North Carolina to Fontainebleau and its capital Williamsburg to Richelieu.
  7. Change the name of the region Normandie to Palmier and its capital Rouen to Marchand.
  8. Change the name of the region Roosevelt Island to Victoria and its capital Berkeley to Springfield.
  9. Change the name of the region Lucerne to Bollinger and its capital Valais to Wharton.
  10. Change the name of the region South Carolina to Carolina and its capital Gaffney to Williamsburg.
  11. Change the name of the region New York to Maryland and its capital New York City to Brookings.
  12. Change the name of the region Occitanie to Frankfurt and its capital Daudet to Chevalet.

What did you use to create this request, It looks amazing

RE: Map of the South Pacific - The_Lazy_Sailor - 12-12-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Galatsi
Nation name to be put on the map*: The Federal Republic of Galatsi
Desired Plot*: 196
Capital*: Port Dauphan
Location of Capital*: Situated between the eastern river and the gulf coast

Customization: A lighthouse sits approximately 2 miles off the coast to allow ships to pass safely in and out of our ports, and a small windfarm is used to supplement power for the country.

Cities:
San Tulum; A medium sized city that houses the country's financial sector, located up river of Port Dauphan

Port Charles; An exclusive military base that sits near the triangular border with plots 195 and 197, houses the country's Army and Navy

Neret; a small town situated in the center of the river delta, is home to mostly farmers and fishermen

Duquesne; The heart of the country's manufacturing sector. It's situated at the mouth of the river fed by Mt. Fjallfossar

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Hanaka - 12-14-2018

(04-13-2014, 07:46 AM)Qwert Wrote:
[b]NationStates nation in the South Pacific[Hanaka]*: [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hanaka][b]Nation name to be put on the map[Hanaka]*: (The name of your country that you want to appear on the map, which may be different from your NationStates nation name. Please keep it short.)
[b]Desired Plot[019]*: (This is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please make sure the plot hasn't been claimed since the last update by going to the last post in this thread and check all posts until the latest update announcement.)
[b]Capital[CUZOZ-INDARSH]*: (in capital letters please)
[b]Location of Capital[small central peninsula]*:
[b]Customization[New Chemek- On eastern border coast
Tathank-In center of country]: (an image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 12-18-2018

Update Announcement from the Chief Cartographer

The map has been updated. See temporary change log below (until I can edit post #8 again).

As always, please don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something, misinterpreted something in your claims, or if there are other errors.

@palaisbellevuebz your NS nation for your secondary claim isn't in TSP, please either move it here or enter another puppet. I've added your secondary claim in the meantime howvever Smile

@The_Lazy_Sailor lighthouses and windfarms are too small to be featured (but I appreciate the idea Smile )