The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - killermantiss - 04-13-2022

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*:manticia
Name for your plot*:Manticia
Desired plot*: 087
Capital: PORT BISMARCK
Location of capital*: at the bottom of the small gulf on the northern side of the 3rd large island from the north aka second from the south
Customisation:
names of the 4 major islands (from north to south):
Greater Otsel (the small one south of it is Lesser Otsel)
Elster
Gottgaben
Weifelts

major cities:
Halfenstadt (east coast of Greater Otsel, the part where the peninsula merges with the rest of the island at seamingly a right angle)
Elsterburg (west coast of Elster)
Fridrichdorf (northern peninsula of Weifelts)
Felstadt (the south eastern valey looking area on Weifelts)

I confirm that I have:
[x] read the instructions
[x] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[x] given each plot I claim a separate name

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Pētea - 04-13-2022

Would like to alter the name of plot 001 from Tenaunau to Pētea to reflect a change in my main.

Thank you!

RE: Map of the South Pacific - ExtraQuestionary - 04-14-2022

accidentally deleted my old request rip

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*:NationStates | The United Territories of The New Dacians
Name for your plot*:Aegea
Desired plot*: 146
(Also forgot to add this in, name the island in 146 Letea, and the bay next to Varna ''Varna Bay'')
Capital: 
Customisation:[Image: mCMoqKZ.png]

I confirm that I have:
[x] read the instructions
[x] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[x] given each plot I claim a separate name

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Eareamland (canadianMaps) - 04-16-2022

I'd like to request a full (or almost full) renaming of my nation's geographical features. If possible, can I get a very high res closeup of both of my plots in 1 single image?[Image: JuXigeL.png]

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Eareamland (canadianMaps) - 04-16-2022

Also, name change to Earamia on the map would be appeciated. Big thx.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 04-18-2022

The following 4 claims have been removed.

Key: CTE = Ceased To Exist, NIR = Not In Region.

Villorpestan (NIR)
Giala (NIR)
Gokuryeo (CTE)
Lucens Aurum (CTE)

To those of you with pending requests, don't worry, a map manger will add your nations as soon as they can.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Maverick - 04-20-2022

The big Stoinian and Sallodesian revamp. Smaller river names are less important and cities have the highest priorities.
Edit: nameless Stoinian city should be the same Oltanța and delete the rivers connected to lakes.
[Image: Pacifica-Plot-Final-Version.png]

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 04-21-2022

(04-20-2022, 09:45 AM)StoicMetoik Wrote: The big Stoinian and Sallodesian revamp. Smaller river names are less important and cities have the highest priorities.
Edit: nameless Stoinian city should be the same Oltanța and delete the rivers connected to lakes.
-snip-

Actually, the regional map is not supposed to show this much detail. This is due to mainly two reasons. 1: RL maps of continents only show a selection of features, because the purpose of the map is to provide a brief overview. 2: A very detailed map means that there will be many objects to handle while managing the map, making it slow to load and it will be more difficult to select individual objects.

Some of those lakes can be added (at least the larger ones), along with the largest rivers, and maybe a few additional cities. Generally we assume many more rivers exist in each plot and that there are many more cities than those that are shown on the map.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Maverick - 04-22-2022

(04-21-2022, 03:05 PM)Qwert Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 09:45 AM)StoicMetoik Wrote: The big Stoinian and Sallodesian revamp. Smaller river names are less important and cities have the highest priorities.
-snip-

Actually, the regional map is not supposed to show this much detail. This is due to mainly two reasons. 1: RL maps of continents only show a selection of features, because the purpose of the map is to provide a brief overview. 2: A very detailed map means that there will be many objects to handle while managing the map, making it slow to load and it will be more difficult to select individual objects.

Some of those lakes can be added (at least the larger ones), along with the largest rivers, and maybe a few additional cities. Generally we assume many more rivers exist in each plot and that there are many more cities than those that are shown on the map.

Understandable, feel free to ignore the smaller rivers in Stoinia and Sallodesia (mainly Zambezi, Bambezi, Esdau and mayby the Ngodma should suffice). Major cities should be similar to the existing ones. As for the lakes feel free to do what seems the most efficient.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Distalkis - 04-22-2022

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=distalkis
Name for your plot*: (The name of your country that you want to see on the map, which may be different from your NationStates nation name. Please keep it short.) Distalkis
Desired plot*: (Please make sure the plot hasn't been claimed by checking the last few pages this thread.) 112
Capital: (UPPER CASE LETTERS please) HIMMELBETT
Location of capital*: at the estuary
Customisation: (An image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)
Name of the River: Trübsal
Name of the Island: El Cabrito
Name of the northern Bay: El Banjo
Small City / Temple at the River Source: Adanos Shrine

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)