The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Techganet - 12-21-2017

I would like to make a change,
mainly changing the regions into multiple states (refer below). I would also like that they remain with the same names (e.g. Ieopris), and that the islands are also classified as states.
Regarding the west portion of the Ieopris and Achienirt state line, it goes through the converge of the rivers. By the way, the curve at the eastern point of the state line is intentional.
(please do note Bieknor's state line)
Also, I would like to change the name of my capital to Digor Abiesun.
I hope this isn't too much of a bother......
Thanks Smile

RE: Map of the South Pacific - VPRB - 12-21-2017

(12-09-2017, 07:53 PM)Qwert Wrote:
Update Announcement from the Chief Cartographer

The map has been updated. See also the change log. Also, I've increased the image resolution by 40%!

As always, don't hesitate to tell me if I missed something, misinterpreted something in your claims, or if there are other errors.

@Volaworand I can't add Bellingshausen Sea as a name of the waters east of the Antarctic Peninsula, if that is what was meant, as it is outside your plot (but Volaworand is free to call it that in the RPs). I could add it to the west if you want.

@D3ADBR3AD there is a very high risk that I misinterpreted stuff your claim. Tell me if I did.

A general note: I can only move the "city dots" and the other symbols by incremental steps, meaning they can be slightly off from your requests.

Thank your for the great work as always. I noted one thing: since the map in now bigger (7000 px instead of 5000 px) you should fix the pixel=km ratio in the legend  Wink

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 12-23-2017

(12-21-2017, 12:41 PM)VPRB Wrote: Thank your for the great work as always. I noted one thing: since the map in now bigger (7000 px instead of 5000 px) you should fix the pixel=km ratio in the legend  Wink

Indeed, thanks! I'll include it in the next update. The new ratio is (not as neat): ~1.43 km/px.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Taoiseach - 12-23-2017

Code:
[b]NationStates nation in the South Pacific[/b]*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ifreann_fuilteacha
[b]Nation name[/b]*: Kingdom of Ifreann
[b]Desired Plot[/b]*: 62
[b]Capital[/b]*: Ri Naofa
Code:

Code:
[b]Location of Capital[/b]*: 2 clicks below the 20th parallel in the mountainous area not far from the coast

[b]Customization[/b]: (Not good with graphic design so a description will need to suffice for now). Directly on the 25th parallel along the coastline is the city ofDoiteain Oiche with a population of 1.5 million people, it is the second largest city in the country. Along the same parallel in the mountains near Roavin is a major military outpost/ mining city by the name of Bo Saill. The military outpost consists of a six runway airforce facility built into the mountains and a large scale missile production & launch facility.

Directly on the coast almost immediately on the border with Kyrini is the city of Ba Saoirse with a population of 500,000. It is a major port city with heavy tourism and industrial sectors. It is a major holiday/tourism destination domestically for citizens of my country.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Rikutso - 01-04-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Rikutso
Nation name*: Rikutso
Desired Plot*: 209
Capital*: see map below
Location of Capital*: see map below
Customization: I added a giant lake to fit with my lore. It's a volcanic caldera as per the geological map. The special characters Ǯ, Ž, þ, ê, ı, ô will be helpful. I assume you can find the rest. No need to add the provincial or mountain labels, but here:

RE: Map of the South Pacific - GlockAndCrowbar - 01-04-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: Glock & Crowbar
Nation name*: Glock and Crowbar
Desired Plot*: 186
Capital*: Tanabata
Location of Capital*: The junction between the two rivers that flow to the south from the northeast and northwest.
Customization: Please add the following:
Geographic Features:
The highest point in the mountain range in the north of the nation shall be called the Polaris Ridge
The mountain range to the northeast of Polaris Ridge, capped by Mt. Anthoria shall be called the Anthic Mountains.
The range to the northwest, arcing towards the southwest from Polaris Ridge shall be called the Aldaic Range. 
The river flowing from the northwest towards its junction in the south shall be called the Deneb River.
The river flowing from the northeast towards its junction in the south shall be called the Vega River
The river that is formed by the junction of both rivers flowing southward towards the ocean shall be called the Altair River.
The bay at the mouth of the river shall be called the Bay of Brahe.
The area south of the mountains to the coast, east of the Vega River shall be called the Herculean Valley.
The area between the Vega, Deneb, and Altair Rivers is the Lyra Valley
The area west of the Deneb River is the Lacerta Valley
Cities:
A city named Acamar exists at the very end of the Altair River, on the coast.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Svanera - 01-06-2018

NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=svanera
Nation name*: Svanera
Desired Plot*: 070
Capital*: Tsvane
Location of Capital*: In the customization illustration
Customization: [Image: C1gn9dg.png]

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 01-07-2018

(12-21-2017, 05:56 AM)Techganet Wrote: I would like to make a change,
mainly changing the regions into multiple states (refer below). I would also like that they remain with the same names (e.g. Ieopris), and that the islands are also classified as states.
Regarding the west portion of the Ieopris and Achienirt state line, it goes through the converge of the rivers. By the way, the curve at the eastern point of the state line is intentional.
(please do note Bieknor's state line)
Also, I would like to change the name of my capital to Digor Abiesun.
I hope this isn't too much of a bother......
Thanks Smile

You want all the islands you named to be classified as single states?

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Techganet - 01-07-2018

Yes, all of the states.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

RE: Map of the South Pacific - sword00 - 01-08-2018

Nation name*: The Most Serene Republic of Uganda Believers
Desired Plot*: 186
Capital*: D-Way
Location of Capital*: On the coast where the rivers merge (On the right side of the river*)
Customization:
Please add the following Cities:
My Queen(On the opposite side of the river*)
The Whey(On the most south-west side of the plot*)
River names: 
The(Left river)
Way(Right River)
The Way(Where they connect)