The South Pacific
Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) (/thread-5429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-20-2017

After moving and fitting successfully into the South Pacific, I have decided to do what any forum immigrant would do: Get a piece of virtual land I can call home. Thanks to TSP's Homesteading laws, I claimed a private island within the coast of the capital.

So welcome, to my blog. It was a knockout at TNP and it made a trend. This is where I can speak out 99 % of my mind, when I usually speak out 51 % everywhere else.

Radio in your name if you want to drive your yacht into my island, grab a drink from the Automatic customized drinks bar, knock on my door, grab some hor d'oeuvres, sit down and talk to me ! You all are welcome anytime.

So come with me as I share my daily misadventures and answer any question you guys want. I am here 60 Seconds / 60 Minutes / 24 Hours / 365.25 days a year / Until I lose interest or Move out of TSP

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-20-2017

Day 1: A shining day in Singapore: Where it's morning even at the afternoon or night. My academics have been pretty much resolved to get me into a great polytechnic (Singaporean equal of American high school, complete with freedom of clothing) So erm... I think i am gonna watch Adam ruins everything now

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-21-2017

Day 2: Uhh... I think I accidentally declared 'war' to another school full of over-achievers. Guess I will arm up the rubber band minigun later today. OK so here how it works... we go to some empty farm in Kranji owned by some student, then we all fight it out with rubber band guns, water balloons, rockets made out of Sparkler powder and batons daily until one side surrenders. Blah blah blah specific rules signifying that you are 'dead' . I am off to win something I really cannot justify of starting.

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-23-2017

Day 3: Sorry for the late post, I had a long war day. We basically won but the casualties were high.

On my side 200 fairly trained troops against 150 troops with heavy fire.

My side got 40 casualties and the enemy got 75 and surrendered. I should give those 40 students a medal each of some sort.

Basically we did not counted the fact that they had bb machine gun encampments. We had to bomb them using paint balls. Blah blah blah. It was the best gun ffight ever had. There were motorized gliders with bombs and guns, some guys driving small ATVs with modifications. But I hope no one wpuld attack my school again .

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-24-2017

Day 4: I am setting my sights on interviewing the Lazarus regime and the Lazerenne Purged to make an informed documentary on the Lazrenne Crisis.

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-24-2017

On second thought, maybe not. I am off to win an inter regional debate and piss of an exprt nazi europa debater. Wait till he goes and gets rekt by a "kid"

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-25-2017

Day 5 : I actually found out how to play nuke con. I am so excited about the whole thing. But I am scared of it. Oh well. In the plus side, I did absolutely did nothing but consume a sensible mix of Oriental Pop culture. Japanese Anime all day long. Korean Chicken, a chilled mug of Sapporo beer and bingsu for lunch and a few Mandopop songs by Jay Chou. To add authenticity, I wore boxers and a singlet at home, basically my pajamas, constanly using a rattan fan to fan myself. Heaven in a 30 Celcius climate.

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-25-2017

Day 6: I have figured out that home ownership ain't exactly financial sense and renting a place and diversifying my money in oil, gold and bonds as well would help me get money without risking all my money being burned along with the flat property market.

Also in Malayan Singapura, National sentiment (IRL people who play the Ministers, Supreme Judges, Executive Cabinet members, Prime Minister, Foreign advisors and Members of Parliament of my Country) is pressing me to launch my nukes exactly when Nuke Con starts

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-27-2017

Day 7: Economy has never been higher! Gonna celebrate by Spending some of my paycheck at Lampshade bar and grill ! Hmm... nuke day is a coming, I best make another fancy speech on Enemies, nukes, Fallout and what not.

RE: Justin's Private Island (The blog of Malayan Singapura's user) - Malayan Singapura - 08-28-2017

Day 8: I healed a few holes with the TNP RMB crew, with the exception of my nemesis, but that is to be of expected. It almost felt like old times where I did not said anything wrong and RPed heartily.