We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Would You Rather?

Erm. Bad pilot?

Would you rather have super strength/endurance to match or laser-based powers?

<33

Super strength.

Would you rather eat a rotten fish or kiss a frog?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Kiss a frog.

WYR get hit by a train or fall out of an airplane?

<33

Fall from an airplane. At least I would enjoy the view before the inevitable end Smile

Would you rather live in outer space or in the bottom of the ocean?
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Outer space.

Would you rather have your NS nation permanently deleted or have your forums account permanently deleted?
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

NS nation. I barely use it anyway.

Would you rather have a nail hammered through every joint in each of your fingers or have the famous Starry Night slowly carved into your back with a knife?

<33

O_O

The second one, I guess. At least I could still use my fingers...

Would you rather eat a dog or a bucket of live scorpions?
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

Scorpion! Yum!

WYR huggle or huggle?

<33

Huggle.

WYR freeze or burn to death?
RandomGuy199

Freeze.

WYR float endlessly in space or be crushed by the gravitational forces of Jupiter?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System