We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CSS Recall of Sam111

Sam111 has committed treasonous acts against the Coalition and in doing so failed in his duties as a member of the Committee of State Security. He has furthermore failed to show culpability for his actions, and therefore I officially propose his recall from the Committee for State Security.

While some drafts of our Coalition resolution removed him from the CSS, the one we ultimately passed did not contain that clause thus as of this moment Sam111 remains a member of the CSS.

Has Sam been around since I took control of Hile's nation?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(02-11-2016, 12:43 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Has Sam been around since I took control of Hile's nation?

He's made two posts denying hs culpability here. Couldn't remember his nation so I don't know his RMB activity.

Point me to them?

SJS Republic
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Shouldn't Sam still be on the WFE though?
SibDis

I meant to his two posts denying culpability.

I hereby motion this proposal of Recalling Sam111 from the CSS to vote.
Semi-Unretired

I was wondering when this was going to start. I am pleased that the CSS hasn't just gone and banjected him.

Is it the intention of the Cabinet to file charges of treason against Sam, and if so, for under what reasoning? Conversely, what about Imkitopia?

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that this proposal was not motioned to vote, only seconded. Only proposals that have received a motion to vote and a second will be put to vote.