We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

In a month and a half, President-Elect Margaret Lloyd Harrison will be inaugurated.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Alan Archtum and his close associates have seemingly fled Noctenos and are thought to be on their way to Vercopa. In the wake of the scandal, the Noctenosian government has indefinitely seized all remaining assets of Rhino Corps in Noctenos and abroad.

<33

In a recent press conference, President Wilcox expressed an interest in addressing the growing crisis with Vercopa at the Southern Council
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Police have retaken the Federal Congress building from protesters, and according to police, all riots have been quelled. Only peaceful civil disobedience remains. About 3,593 people were injured and/or arrested in the ordeal to retake the Federal Congress[393 police injured, 3,500 protesters injured, 2,586 arrested(includes injured)]
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The video conference between Vercopa and Hammerstar has begun.

<33

Broadsword Avenue has issued their next single in Cathalea, with a possible teaser for international release. They have also condemned the nation of Vercopa for banning their song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Broadsword Avenue's song has not done very well in Zadiner, only reaching 31 on it's national chart. Most international songs reach a minimum of 17.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Many Kyrinian "tourists" have been flocking over to Cathalea to buy the newest releases of Broadsword Avenue, leading it to become even more popular than before.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

A small naval convoy has been sighted coming from Vercopian waters into Kysian waters. It is impossible to tell whether this convoy is armed or not due to bad weather conditions.

<33

The Kysian Navy has radioed the craft to go away.