We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Map of the South Pacific

Just add a bit of color man, it's ok..
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Roger roger. Your choice.

<33

Could you change Tasternine's name on the map to Tasternine[Kar.]? It's for the same reason as Resentine (and for people to know those islands are mine Happywide).
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Same with Aloidia please.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Map updated up to post #624.

Full changelog for 2.0.7 in the bottom of this post here.
I will be updating the directory soon.

@Quinn Fabray: Told you I'd place your capital in the sea. Tounge

@Hammerstar: Is that good enough?

@Zak6858: Wasn't sure what you wanted me to shorten Zadiner to, so I just went for "[Zad.]".

<33

Nation in the South Pacific: Ebonhand
Nation name: Ebonhand
Desired Plot: #104
Capital: Greywolf
Location of Capital: On the coast and touching the Rey River and west of the Ebon mountain.
Customization: The river names from West to East will be named: Christies River, Middle River, and Rey River.
The mountain east of the Rey River will be named The Ebon Mountain, to the north of the Ebon Mountain, the peninsula will be named "The Fiery Peninsula". There will be a canal named The Ebonhand Canal crossing through the narrowest point on the peninsula (north of Ebon mountain and south of the Hand Volcano). The Volcano on the said peninsula will be named The Hand Volcano. (the mountain and volcano heights will be determined by the mapmakers expertise of the map). On the coast of the Middle River, the city of Griffin will be made. On the coast of the Christies River, the city of Megantopolis will be made. The southern mountain range will be named the Antillean Range (in accordance with the fault line). Where the three rivers enter the sea, the sea will be named, The Sea of Griffin. The sea to the East of The Hand Volcano will be named The Sea of Yamasee. There shall be a city named Yamasee somewhere on the coast East of the Volcano (in the middleish area). Every city shall have a naval base/port and Yamasee and Greywolf will have airports/airbases as well. Finally there shall be a Fort on the Western border named Fort Texas and two forts on the Eastern border named Fort Lee and Fort Omaha.
I'm sorry about being so nit picky/detailed about this. I cant wait to see how it looks! Thanks!
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

No problemo! Will do my best! ^_^

<33

Thanks.
Also, would it be alright to add a river in my plot? I'm currently pretending there's a river there but I want it to be a 'main' river that shows up on the map.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

Err. I actually really wanna avoid adding rivers onto the map..

<33

Oke nvm. I'm still pretending it's there