We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

All around Qvait and Winston Island, the CSPQ is being dismantled by the SID after the capture of Isaac Faulkner on 19 January.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Many Resentinians were shocked to find Former Kringalian President Walsh visiting the Royal Palace today. The reasoning for his visit is currently unclear at this time, and remains unstated by the Monarchy.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Several militias have agreed to a truce in Ryccia. It is rumored that a summit to re-unify the nation could occur.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Jasper Henn, former Sporaltryan President, remarked in a radio broadcast that a Ryccian reunification is akin to 'giving a murderer a shotgun and letting them loose'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

More militias have agreed to a truce. Leaders of many militias have been gathering in Castiana.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Zadinerian Intelligence is watching the Ryccian land very closely. No assembly of the army has occurred yet. It is rumoured that were the nation to unify, Zadiner would be making deals with it very quickly in regards to the refugee situation.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Militias have somehow let in foreign press to Ryccia. As 98% of all militias have agreed to the truce, they have also let foreign media in.

Zadinerian Media will not be entering Ryccia at this time.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Tropenwald released a statement detailing their plan for naval and military exercises near the Arebel Sea. It is unknown if it is intended to scare Farengeto or the recently unified Ryccia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

The Ryccian Federation has announced its new currency: the New Ryccian Dollar. The former currency, Royal Ryccian Dollar, is still legal tender until 2018.