We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The official two post a month thread

(03-15-2016, 05:52 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 05:44 PM)Imkihca Wrote: I do not approve of the corruption and hypocrisy shown by the majority of the administration team

[I really don't check the HoS on a regular basis at this particular point in time, so if anyone wants to pursue this further, PM please]

This is exactly what keeps bothering me about the illegal forum move and subsequent coup. It's not that you don't have a right to think administrators have behaved inappropriately. It's that you keep repeating that line without bringing it through the appropriate channels, and yet you keep acting like you have the moral high ground.

If you feel we behaved inappropriately, approach us to say there are issues you feel we need to discuss, say you want to work with us to solve the problem, say it to our faces. It's almost three months now where you couped the region and yet act as if you had broken no ethical lines.

This is the nth time I've said this. If you have an issue, let's discuss it. I'm 100% willing to hear what you have to say and try to work out solutions together. But it has to be a good faith effort. To keep acting as if couping the entire region was valid doesn't work anymore, not when everyone knows you never approached any admin about the issue, and not when you have admins publicly saying they want to work out the issue with you.

You (general you) want to sort out the issues? Let's do it, but together and in good faith. That goes for you as much as it goes for me.

Lol! You make it sound like this is the first time anyone has mentioned the admin problems. Considering this particular crisis all spurred from, y'know the whole refusal from your friend to remove your citizenship despite you not meeting the activity requirements it ain't all that surprising no one tried to talk to you personally at the time is it? As far as we were aware you were no longer around. When someone removes all their profile pictures and vanishes for a month at such a crucial time without saying a word, abandons their friends, projects and duties, you tend to generally assume they've quit, not taken a temporary sabbatical. Wink I actually did say I wanted to discuss things with the remaining admins at the time.
I am more than happy to discuss the whole event and have been doing so with pretty much anyone who has come to me and asked but I just don't do big, overly dramatic public statements like some people. I have been speaking to Tsu, the one member of the admin team I actually do still trust, about the issues as I see them and I am very much looking forward to the GC so we can rectify them then as a region.
I have invited you to two other, public, regional spaces that you are welcome to join me in to discuss things; The South Pacific Discord server and #the_south_pacific IRC channel, and unsurprisingly you've not taken me up on either. Instead you changed your signature to make a lazy excuse for not using Discord? Fair does, whatever, what is your excuse for ignoring the IRC invitation then? Wink You say this has to be a good faith effort from both sides but at the same time you are not willing to make any steps in our direction either, you say you want to discuss things then ignore invitations to do so, hell you even outright denied that our issues with the administration team were the cause! Hate to break it to ya buddy but that was 100% exactly the reason and everything that has happened since has not made me change my mind or made me feel any better about this fact.
If you want to know my side then come and get it, stand by your word for once or, y'know, just keep continuing to solidify my views by screaming coup. Tounge Whatever floats your boat.

(03-15-2016, 05:58 PM)Punchwood Wrote: Hear, hear. We want you back in the region Imki yet you are being awkward about it. You can't say the admins are this evil nasty corrupt people when you willingly coup the region and then deafened it. I never brought it up in Euro I just said to you we don't want you to leave and we will welcome you back.

Yes, keep repeating how we couped the region, it's making me take you so much more seriously.  Skeptical  You are again saying I have left, I haven't left. I am still well and truly in the region and I have no plans on leaving any time soon. I am being awkward about nothing, I am standing my ground for something I believe in.
As for you not bringing it up:
Punch Wrote:
Imki Wrote:
Punch Wrote:There was no need to leave TSP, most people wanted everyone bar Hile to still, despite the coup.
I think you missed something. Wink
I would appreciate it if you didn't bring that drama here and I'm sure the rest of Euro feels the same way.
I'm just saying the majority of people bar 3 or 4 wanted you and everyone else in the Cabinet apart from Hile to stay in the region. And yes while I agree there is no reason to argue about coup I'll bring it up whenever I want as you willingly went along with it, however I will only mention it in dire situations from now on.
Yeah, you totally didn't bring up the coup for absolutely no reason in a completely different region when I was simply trying to introduce myself, nope, not at all. 8D If you actually knew the facts you wouldn't want Hile out either but hey, who needs facts when you can grab a pitchfork and join the mob!
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]

That actually made so much sense. Even though I didn't support the whole TG thing Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

boop
Phantasus Arthur Somerset-Chastain

(03-15-2016, 07:06 PM)Imkihca Wrote: Considering this particular crisis all spurred from, y'know the whole refusal from your friend to remove your citizenship despite you not meeting the activity requirements

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Oh look-

<33

-threadjacking. Take this elsewhere, people.

<33

Nah I love it. I love seeing people call other evil and corrupt when they themselves did a evil and corrupt thing.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Still threadjacking, they should know better, both of them.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

The Easter Holiday's have just finished and I am already looking forward to the next holiday.

[Image: ofm.gif]
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]