We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) Fan and Hate Mail of La Rapière.

He directed the comment at me, then you directed it at him, which involved me. Plus you are now taking part in thread jacking. And I'm not exploding.
Have a nice day.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

You really need to learn how to better handle your mood. I'll leave it at that.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

And you've done a great job in everything else?? Ok.
You're always right, I'm wrong. Everyone's wrong.
GG
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

To be honest guys, I don't really care about the interview up there.. People seemed to be bothered by it so much that's why I said something

Anyway, I ask your opinion on the article. What do you think of the character development aspects in the athletes?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(03-15-2016, 05:26 AM)Qwert Wrote: Actually, we don't know whether our TSP planet has the same tilt as RL Earth. It could be the opposite, meaning the seasons could work as in the northern hemisphere.

According to the map, the permanent ice can be found 5100 m above sea level, and there is a risk of altitude sickness above 2,400 metres, meaning these areas are not suitable for sports. But I suppose the lower areas would be able to keep snow accumulated during the winter a few months, and snow could also be brought down from the higher mountains.

Actually we do ave the tilt confirmed, the tropic of cancer and capricorn are copied to the same latitude over here so we can assume same tilt as earthsr.

(03-14-2016, 06:41 AM)Ryccia Wrote: Ehm...

Ryccia=Summer: Northern Hemisphere
Kyrini=Summer: Southern Hemisphere

I(as Ryccia) don't use that system. Unless the map expands, my equator is in the middle of the map.

(We need to get this fixed)

Edit: Hammerstar uses the Southern system either way. Maybe its in the mountains?(Hammerstar has some very high mountains)
That's also astronomically impossible, the seasons have to shift relative to the equator. I even tried. The only thing the tilt changes is the severity of the season, not their length or when they occur. (A season cycle is also astronomically required to take one solar year.

So you just ignored everything we said. gg to canon.

<33

I'm putting it anyway, I wanna follow the officials.

I'm open to suggestions, if the summer olympics should be held in December. Then the registry still stands
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Just pretend its December. Or maybe we(as in Ryccia or the Siculites, Kys) can host you.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)