We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

President Mikalos Vapolagos has urged Kysians to calm down. So have President Charles De Montblanc and President Mario Catalongça. Yet, President Ayiko Tarawara has supported criticism of Zadiner on the matter.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Prime Minister David Gurnin has decided to take part in the conversation, providing a very government like view.
'We wish for Zadiner to have good relations with Kys and Ryccia, however this cannot be achieved with all this squabbling. We assure that the issue is being dealt with, and I would like to see everyone calm down.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

A Deputy Minister of the Free City of Santa Guaco was seen in a bar making unkindly jokes about Ryccia being "idiotic" and "stupid". He has not been in public since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Anti-Zadinerian Government protests are occuring in Alox and Sunecia. Regular and Riot Police have been seen protecting hotels and other areas where Zadinerian tourists might be.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

The Government has issued a travel warning for Kys. A statement has said 'Once again Kysians take to the streets to protest something. We attempt peace but it never works. Zadinerians must exercise caution when interacting with citizens in Kys and Ryccia.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

Police report that the protests are peaceful and not against the Zadinerian people, but the Zadinerian government. Police were placed "as a precaution if somehow things get violent".

Cancellation of flights to Kys has spiked.

In his daily Q&A session, Press Secretary Stephen Tanner acknowledged the deteriorating relations between Kys and Zadiner, but said the Executive House was more concerned about the humanitarian crisis in Ryccia.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

A significant native temple in the countryside has burned down from vandals. The vandals have been caught, but the native community is extremely upset.

The Federated State of Tryus has come into a trade alliance with Sporal, much like the historical alliance between the two that led to the formation of Sporaltryus as a unified state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator