We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

The Noctenosian crown has directed heavy criticism at Kysian and Ryccian authorities for "not minding their own goddamn business".

<33

President Margaret Harrison, much to the discontent of the Conservative Party, has decided to send an invitation to Chancellor Ottov Rasmick of Sporaltryus to discuss a possible future between the two nations.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Frost Maritime Self Defense forces detained an unknown foreign vessel that was illegally fishing in Frost territorial waters. Per Frost privacy laws the identity of the detained will not be made public.

Chancellor Rasmick has agreed to meet with President Harrison, in Castietya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Before agreeing to meeting with Chancellor Rasmick in Castietya, President Harrison wants assurance from the Chancellor that it would be a safe meeting place. No matter how the question is answered, President Harrison requests to bring plenty of security to make sure that there is a safe meeting.

My History

"Your security concerns are noted, and Qvaitican security will be allowed." Deputy Chancellor Lofe will meet the delegation.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Interim Prime Minister Herbert Essaiu would like to visit the Sporal state after Margaret leaves. Essaiu, and some other 3 delegates, would like to begin talks on mutual recognition and allowing trade. The request has also been filed to the Tryan state.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Former president of Karnetvor Jon Wexell has died of lung cancer at the age of 81. He was the second president of the Karnetvorian Republic, serving from 1995 to 1998. President Kerenskiy has declared three days of national mourning, with all flags flown at half mast.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Chancellor Rasmick has denied the Ryccian request, citing "Previous Tensions". He has also offered the sympathies of the Sporal people to Karnetvor.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

President Margaret Harrison sends her condolences to former President Wexell's family and the nation of Karnetvor. Afterwards, she called the Sporal Chancellor to decide the date of their future meeting, 16 April at the earliest.

My History