We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News

Chancellor Rasmick has confirmed the date of April the 16th to April the 19th for their first talk with Qvait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

President Harrison has agreed to the duration of the meetings.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Zadiner sends condolences to Karnetvor.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Ryccia sends its condolences. Meanwhile, Essaiu has said that they "will keep trying and trying until Ryccia is accepted".
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The Anti-Corruption Agency has begun looking into corrution suspicions against David Gurnin's government.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

Sporal has barred the Ryccian embassy, with many smaller states doing the same. Tryus has still not responded to the Ryccian request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Ryccia has recognized the Sporal and Tryan states.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

A proposal to give Ryccia aid has failed in Parliament. Ryccia is still not a recognised country by Zadiner.

Tryus has agreed to meet with Ryccian delegates on the 17th to the 19th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

After the controversy of its name by several netizens, the Federation of Kys has changed its name to the Federal Union of Kyrini, Irykia, Siculite, Valivory and the Ryccian Republics. The short way to refer to Kys now is calling it the Union or the Federal Union.