We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] Flash News
#1,351

The candidate for Resentine chief minister.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,352

oodidn't get a pun or a joke or anything
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#1,353

So, Kys became Ryccia? What the heck happened?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,354

(04-13-2016, 10:12 PM)Qvait Wrote: So, Kys became Ryccia? What the heck happened?

I dunno. But I'm getting into war next week AGAIN, so prepare your fingers.
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,355

*sighs*
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,356

When there isn't war, RP is boring, but with all these wars, war itself is becoming boring.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,357

(04-13-2016, 10:37 PM)Qvait Wrote: When there isn't war, RP is boring, but with all these wars, war itself is becoming boring.

Because the writing for it is terrible. I claim full responsibility for this.

You must include a journey for it, otherwise, your scenario is true.
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,358

It also depends on what kind of roleplaying you like. For example, I really don't enjoy military roleplays. I prefer diplomacy roleplays and nation building. So you can give me a diplomatic crisis and I'll be very engaged, but turn it into a war and I'll quickly get bored and stop roleplaying about the status of my troops.

That's actually why I ICly said Resentine had command of the Kringalian forces invading Sporaltryus.

Legal Resources:
#1,359

Essato. For me, I love character RP, so of course I'd want to try to fit it in wherever. Wars would basically be War and Peace if I wrote them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,360

Why isn't anyone going to join the olympics thing. Are you all seriously waiting for another war to break out?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains