We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,021

Although it is not official, the city of Alox and the city of Mirrey are rumored to be competing to be the definitive capital of the Union.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,022

Noctenosian officials are solemnly shaking their heads miles and miles away.

<33
#1,023

An election is meant to be held soon to remove the 'corrupted government'.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#1,024

A pin was dropped in Olius yesterday, after the wind blew it over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,025

Tourists are marvelling at several lion cubs in a zoo.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#1,026

After a referendum in all states, Sporal will lead the new Sporaltryus, although without Tryus and several other states included in the union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#1,027

The Union will lift sanctions on Sporaltryus, only if Sporaltryus lets Union companies in and/or becomes friendly to the Union.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,028

Sporaltryus will not be recognized by the Third Republic of Qvait unless a fair, transparent election is held and such results are respected by all parties.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,029

The Ryccian Federation has invited all countries to send international observers to oversee its General Election, which will be held in May 17, in order to prove that its government is transparent.

#1,030

Protesters have gathered outside the Headquarters of the Southern Cooperation Organisation in Sovranon, demanding that the Farengeto Delegation be removed until Maximilien Rey steps down as President.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System