We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Map of the South Pacific

(05-11-2016, 10:30 AM)Qwert Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:39 AM)Seraph Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:31 AM)Qwert Wrote: It's rather lonely here Happywide

If I'm ever in a position to expand you'll be first on my list... Er... I mean I'll be right with you!

I centuple-dare you!

I wanna switch man, but Hammerstar is a very alpine country. We took pride of the icy breezes and therefore demands tall-ass mountains. The plot I am in right now, is the highest point in the region.

If I can negotiate the placement of alpine mountains in the eastern continent, I may move out
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

(05-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: 89s a secondary puppet for Zaks disaster rp,
Although Bruuma may have some plans for it.
But that's up to Taz to accept 89.
89 is not one of the plots made available for secondary claims. Check again here: http://tspforums.xyz/thread-241-post-4861.html#pid4861

(05-11-2016, 07:18 AM)Lavoret Wrote: Very well, I give up my claim to 102
Oh no, just change it to something else. There are many other plots here. Happywide

(05-11-2016, 09:31 AM)Qwert Wrote: Rhino, how's the update coming along?
Slowly but surely. Just finished Qvait's clusterfuck retcon. Now I gotta add Hammer's colony plot (Sriwisomething) back on, since it CTE a while ago but he brought it back. Also gonna give some extra time for Frost and Lav to redo their thingies.

(05-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: If I can negotiate the placement of alpine mountains in the eastern continent, I may move out
No can do.

<33

(05-11-2016, 12:31 PM)rhinotaz Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:31 AM)Qwert Wrote: Rhino, how's the update coming along?
Slowly but surely. Just finished Qvait's clusterfuck retcon. Now I gotta add Hammer's colony plot (Sriwisomething) back on, since it CTE a while ago but he brought it back. Also gonna give some extra time for Frost and Lav to redo their thingies.

Oopsie.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

(05-11-2016, 10:30 AM)Qwert Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:39 AM)Seraph Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:31 AM)Qwert Wrote: It's rather lonely here Happywide

If I'm ever in a position to expand you'll be first on my list... Er... I mean I'll be right with you!

I centuple-dare you!
Happywide

But I very much doubt I ever would. Of course, I'm only just starting, but conquest is not one of my aims. (Besides, I'm growing to rather like Sedunn.)

On a more related topic, I meant to say that I'd also intended to claim #102 before realising that Frost had claimed it already. I think they got the last great plot on the Western Continent (at least as far as rivers are concerned, and I needed me a river).
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Requesting a small update for Puerto Pollo: please add the port and airport symbols to Danjer Cove. 
Thank you!
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

I originally wanted to get rid of all port and airport symbols, but sure.

<33

(05-12-2016, 12:29 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: I originally wanted to get rid of all port and airport symbols, but sure.

Thanks! Anyway you are the cartographer, so I'll leave it up to you to decide wether to keep them or not in general ;-)
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

Nation in the South Pacific:Caasd
Nation name: Caasd
Desired Plot: 114
Capital: Lidpointthwaite-with-Jumpminstersome
Location of Capital: Small island to the south of the main island
Customization:
Second city located on top right island - named Sapsmarsh
Water between Sapsmarsh island and bottom right island - named The Channel

ITS ALIVE!

BUDDY!
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Here's my new claim!
Nation in the South Pacific: Lavoret
Nation name: Lavoret
Desired Plot: 105
Capital: Geneva
Location of Capital: On the coast, just above where "105" currently is.
Customization: A city named Steve and a city named Lys, put them anywhere (the cities will have airports/docks). Call the coast the Sea of Matthew. And the highest point on the mountain range will be named Smith's Peak--the mountain range is just a continuation of the Antillean Range.