We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,091

Erinor has proposed an offer of aid to its near-neighbour Ryccia, in the form of food and medical supplies, if and only if Ryccian forces stand down and leave Union territory.
#1,092

Resentinian Forign Minister Marko Ramius has condemned Ryccia's troops in Kyrini, calling it "an invasion of a soverign member of the SCO" and calling for an immediate ceasefire unless Ryccia intends for "severe international concequences".
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#1,093

President Wilcox has begun delivering his statement.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,094

Ryccian troops have been seen protecting people they brought with themselves as they harvest crops.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,095

Ryccian ships have disembarked in 6 other settlements.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,096

Following a speech by President Wilcox, several ships from the Kringalian Navy are reportedly en route to the Federal Union.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,097

Leader of the opposition, Feoldo asa'si Visa-Jino, has responded to the Ura'sia's statement with his own, condemning Ryccia, but pointing out Erinor's inability to do much on the International stage, adding "If the government wishes to continue the unwise course of punching above Erinor's weight, then the only sensible course of action is to make alliances and fast."
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#1,098

Unconfirmed reports suggest that members of the Resentinian ParaCorps are mobilizing around the nation to stop the Ryccian Raid on Kyrini.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#1,099

Union authorities have informed that the total army of the Ryccians may be 60,000 troops, all invading the West Coast, pillaging farming settlements for food.

#1,100

President Margaret Harrison strongly condemns the Ryccian invasion of Kys and warns that there will be serious consequences. The Qvaitican Defense Forces have been mobilized.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History