We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,131

A spokesperson from the Department of Foreign Affairs says Secretary Folliero will make an important announcement regarding the Southern Cooperation Organisation tomorrow afternoon.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,132

The RRCR has been overthrown, and the Ryccian armies have withdrawn.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,133

Erinor has once again reached out to the Ryccian people with the offer of humanitarian aid. Sityara of Foreign Affairs, Sirea Fasya-Arkhando said that "Ryccia has awoken from a brief, if terrible moment of madness, one the International community should not blame on her citizens, but on those who have been overthrown." Fasya-Arkhando also said that Erinoran borders will be open to refugees fleeing the humanitarian crisis.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#1,134

The Union will still continue its aid programme, a spokesperson has said, as "we cannot blame them; their people overthrew a brief but tyranical junta, and they were mad with hunger"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,135

Ryccia has accepted Seraph's aid proposal.

#1,136

Many border police have been injured or killed and foritifications have been destroyed in the short invasion. However several bombers have been sent to attack the retreating army, and a force of about 50,000 have been sent in retaliation.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#1,137

The new Ryccian government has asked Zadiner to let its army retreat and to stop retaliation.

#1,138

The Zadinerian Government has stated 'we cannot let this happen anymore. Your crazy government has stepped over the line far too much. It is time to end this.'
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#1,139

The Resentinian Foriegn Ministry has noted that Zadiner'a military would make a better use of it's assets by doing "just about anything else other than invading a country that lacks even the resources to fight back".
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

#1,140

The Union has ordered Zadiner to "back off and let Ryccia be"