We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,191

President Margaret Harrison has lifted the Executive Exclusion Order on Ottov Rasmick that had been issued on 29 April earlier this year.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,192

Top Noctenosian generals have been sighted riding monocycles and eating bananas on the streets of Lorhurst.

<33
#1,193

The congressional hearing on Kara Stevenson's appointment as Ambassador to the SCO was descibed as "positive." This was the first of three congressional hearings. The second will be Tuesday.

My History
#1,194

Congressional hearings with Kara Stevenson have been "productive." The third and final hearing will be on Friday.

My History
#1,195

The Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs has approved of Kara Stevenson's appointment. A vote on her appointment is scheduled for Monday.

My History
#1,196

A vote on Kara Stevenson's appointment is currently being contested by Senate Conservatives in a filibuster.

My History
#1,197

Final opinion polls before tomorrows Caasdian election show the Caasdian Pirate party on 35.2%, Caasd Green on 25.1%, New Pirate on 10.9%, Republican Alliance on 8%, Atomic Party on 7.8%, Blue Party on 7% and Revolutionary Pirate on 4.1%.
#1,198

The filibuster, which was led by Conservative Senators Michael Todd (14 hours) and Brian West (10 hours), has ended. Kara Stevenson's appointment was approved 17 votes to 9.

My History
#1,199

Qvait and Winston Island are exactly one week away from a historic referendum concerning a possible merger.

My History
#1,200

In a close 2-1 Match against Theron United, Talloran FC has been declared Champions of the Resentine National Football Assosiation.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi