We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Map of the South Pacific

Nation in the South Pacific*: Falochland
Nation name*: Falochlond
Desired Plot*: 030, 031, 032, 033, 034, 036, 037
Capital*: Falochstoð
Location of Capital*: Just North of the River in Plot 032. On the ocean.
Customization:

I don't remember a time we've given 7 plots to someone...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(07-22-2016, 08:20 PM)Zak6858 Wrote: I don't remember a time we've given 7 plots to someone...

So that's too many plots?

*nods*
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Erm. I recommend actually reading the posts in the first page next time.

<33

I'll have 032, 034, 036, 037 if that's okay. The plots are pretty small and I have a NS country.

(07-22-2016, 08:41 PM)Wario Toad 32 Wrote: Should we use a wiki for the countries?

(07-22-2016, 08:38 PM)Wario Toad 32 Wrote: I'll have 032, 034, 036, 037 if that's okay. The plots are pretty small and I have a NS country.

It's time to be blunt, so please forgive me. You can only pick one.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Okay i'm editing my older Post. What do you want me to read? I read the requirements to claim a plot and also read about how I need to apply for citizenship if I want more than one plot or if I want a colony. Is there anything else you'd like me to read before I make my final claim? 

We. Don't. Care. Please. Stop. Posting. So. Many. Times. You. Can. Edit. Your. Posts. Instead.

Please. Read. The. First. Posts. Of. The. Thread. Before. Posting. Ever. Again.

Thank. You.

Mostly referring to the fact you are allowed to claim one plot per nation. :p

I apologize for being a tad rude. A bit stressed out right now due to some rl bs.

<33

(07-22-2016, 09:16 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: We. Don't. Care. Please. Stop. Posting. So. Many. Times. You. Can. Edit. Your. Posts. Instead.

Please. Read. The. First. Posts. Of. The. Thread. Before. Posting. Ever. Again.

Thank. You.

Mostly referring to the fact you are allowed to claim one plot per nation. :p

I apologize for being a tad rude. A bit stressed out right now due to some rl bs.

It's okay I was a bit confused. So can I claim 018? I might want a colony later on but one plot is good enough for now because 018 is the biggest one on the Antarctica Continent or whatever.