We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The United Cascade (Comments, Questions, Concerns)

There are still four candidates, but Senators Walsh and Pierce might drop out. Unlike the Labor primary, which is expected to be a landslide victory in favor of Congresswoman Harrison, the Conservative primary is expected to be a heated one between Secretary of State Giovanni Giletti and Governor Nicole Chancellor.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I'm expecting this not to go as expected. Tounge

<33

I liked the most recent issue, although I think you rather lost the journalistic tone when you used the word 'fornicated', lol.

Perhaps 'began a sexual relationship' would be more appropriate to a newspaper?
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(05-09-2016, 03:31 AM)Seraph Wrote: I liked the most recent issue, although I think you rather lost the journalistic tone when you used the word 'fornicated', lol.

Perhaps 'began a sexual relationship' would be more appropriate to a newspaper?

Thank you for the comment. Yeah, I stumbled on that word, deciding what word would be most appropriate.

My History

Please respond!!! I beg you to respond!!!

My History