We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,241

There are rumors that the Conservative Party may split into two parties.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,242

After much debate, The Federal Congress has passed a bill allowing the Government to begin the fabrication of nuclear weapons.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,243

After a recent vote in the Supreme Electorate, the Secretary State has been directed to begin to set up embassies with the nations of TSP. A vote on allowing for embassies in Imperium is currently scheduled for a few hours from now. Results expected then.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,244

The Union will hold a referendum soon to establish if a Monarchy will be created or not.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,245

Frost Police begins to rally and stop Ultranationalist violence against foreigners. Ultranationalists still maintain steady lead in the polls despite the increasingly successful crack down.
#1,246

After much debate, the Supreme Electorates has directed the Secretary of State to establish a means for Foreign nations to set up embassies and consulates within the FSoO.

The Supreme Electorate has also directed the Chair of the Pecuniam Stock Exchange to begin preparations for international trading.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,247

The first day of the United Kingdom of Qvait and Winston Island has begun.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,248

A referendum on Monarchy is undergoing in the Union

#1,249

Early polls show that the Monarchists are ahead, with 53% of the vote in Kyrini, 47% in Irykia, 57% in the Siculites, 40% in Valivory, and 68% in the Ryccian Republics.

#1,250

The Pecuniam Stock Exchange (PSE) intends to allow for international listings in 48 hours.
Has Been
What's Next?