We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,271

Emperor Albert I has called Biggot Ed Butte and Nicole Chancellor "threats, and just simply a big, fat joke"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,272

Today in a press conference Elector Primo Thomas Winston was asked about the upcoming Resentinian Election. He said the following in regards to a request for comment:
"As has always the Policy of the FSoO I will not be commenting on the internal affairs or elections of any foreign country. I can however say that no matter who is elected we look forward to working with them to increase the bonds of prosperity between our two countries."
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,273

Tens of thousands of Republicans have blockaded several roads in the Alox Metropolitan Area. Normal Imperial Metropolitan Police units have been deployed to vigilate them.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,274

The IMP has deployed a few riot police units after hearing firecrackers on one of the blockades. However, they're not allowed to take action, just to vigilate the situation.

#1,275

In an effort to upstage Hojo Shishio, Gejou Gyaksha of the Fringe right called Ryccian Emperor Albert Hoxe I a monkey who fancies himself a member of the heavens, when Hoxe lacks the divine mandate to rule as King
#1,276

In response to Emperor Albert I, Nicole Chancellor said, "The guys' country has had six governments in less than a year. No stability whatsoever. Ryccia's the real joke."
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,277

Nicole Chancellor has called on populists worldwide to "retake" their countries and "disavow the SCO as an organization that impedes everyone's sovereignty."
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,278

Emperor Albert I has said that both Gejou and Nicole's responses are "music to my ears. I do not have to be annoyed by useless rambling, I assure you. Instead, I laugh at their foolishness and incompetence as politicians"

#1,279

Ultranationalists continue to dominate the polls in the Frost Empire unsettling the Royalist and Republican Parties
#1,280

Emperor Albert I has requested to donate $500,000 of his personal finances to the Frost Empire Royalists. His donation is pending to be approved by the Federal Congress.