We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,281

Nicole Chancellor has condemned Emperor Albert I in "attempting to financially meddle" in the elections of another country. Other UK leaders, including Margaret Harrison, have followed suit.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,282

Royalist Party politely declines Emperor Albert I’s campaign donations citing Imperial Campaign laws preventing foreigners from donating to political parties. Ultranationalists and Fringe Right leaders condemn Royalist Party as traitors and sell outs.
#1,283

The Federal Congress has voted against the donation. In response, he said: "I am truly sorry. I thought I could've helped the Royalists, as I fear the Ultranationalists winning. I am truly sorry, I was mistaken". Many Unionists have praised him for his honesty and accepting he's wrong, while others, most especially Republicans, have criticized him and some of them even want his abdication.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,284

The IMP has told Republican occupiers that they have "3 days to go", after one of the blockades caused the death of a murder victim and 2 elderly patients. Riot Police units, which have been heavily deployed, have been told to force the blockade to move when an ambulance is on the way.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,285

Nicole Chancellor said, "If [the Emperor] was sorry, he wouldn't have said what he said in the first place."

My History
#1,286

Emperor Albert, in response, has said "I do not need to hear baseless comments from Qvait's peanut gallery. It is your brand of aggressive politicians that made me do it in the first place. My memories of a tragic time in 90's Ryccia still scar me"

#1,287

On United News, Nicole Chancellor would say, "When is it not tragic in Ryccia? The government gets overthrown or collapses at least once every few months."

My History
#1,288

In a press conference today Secretary of State Jean Claude IX was asked about the current situation in Ryccia. He said the following "As always we don't comment on the internal affairs of other nations, however I can say that we do hope that diplomatic relations between the FSoO and whatever government Ryccia ends up with can begin as soon as possible."
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,289

While campaigning in Chicane, Nicole Chancellor called Emperor Albert I an "a[-]hole." Margaret Harrison condemned the vulgarity and has called on Chancellor to apologize.

My History
#1,290

Party leaders for the Libertarians and Social Libertarians have announced a unity deal between the two factions for the second round of voting. This "peace" comes after almost two decades of a heated, and sometimes violent, rivalry between the two parties. Current Incumbent Candidate Gregory Gidenhiemer(LD), and FR Candidate Thomas Reddiker, have both congratulated the groups for coming back together after such a long and intense bout between them.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi