We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#1,311

The Imperial United Forces have begun to buy steel and other materials from Ryccia. Some speculate that the Imperial Union is trying to aggressively expand it's navy.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#1,312

Following a recent vote in the Assembly, it has been decided to restore numerous Imperial ceremonies and holidays, as well as scheduling the reconstruction and expansion of the Pool of Souls in the Imperial City.
Unity, Order, and Freedom
-Motto of the Republic of Ubesii
The Ever Silent and Anxious Kiwi(Bird) of The South Pacific
#1,313

Following the Syatyu da Syouna incident earlier this month, the families of the trawler's crew have submitted a freedom of information request to the Erinoran government, seeking evidence of the actions of the Court of Foreign affairs and their efforts to restore them to sovereign territory.
#1,314

Victor Cutter, King consort of the United Kingdom, announced that he has re-registered as a Christian Democrat.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
#1,315

Riot Police in Alox have shot tear gas at Republican blockades, trying to disperse them. The protesters, however, have responded with firecrackers and molotov cocktails. Stun grenades are also being used by the police.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#1,316

The Royalist party continues its sharp fall in the polls as they struggle to shake off the ultranationalist narrative of being bought off by foreigners. Rumors are now being spread that the Royalist party may disband if they are unable to win the elections.
#1,317

Riot Police have been authorized to shoot with live bullets to any armed individuals, as two gunmen attempted to kill IMP units during a skirmish in a blockade.

#1,318

In a press release today, Elector Primo Thomas Winston, announced a state dinner will be held on August 31st, for all visiting delegation to TSP soft. They will be having mac-n-cheese with ham for the main course.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,319

(I know I'm breaking the rules but it has been 8 days since the last post here)
Elector Primo Thomas Winston announced today that a State Dinner would be hosted for all the delegations to TSP-SOFT. The dinner is set to take place tomorrow night and will showcase the culinary talent of the FSoO.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
#1,320

Biggot Ed Butte has walked back on his threats of suing the monarchy and the Federal Election Commission, stating "Why would I bother? Why? They control the system. They despise people like me". Press Secretary Arno Valdev has stated that he is glad to see that Mr. Butte is no longer interested in "Wasting his money on frivolous, baseless claims."
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi