We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#2,131

A shot has been fired in the darkness around Draqin Lamid , although it is not clear who fired it and from where.
#2,132

There seems to be no end in sight for the siege of Draqin Lamid, as the Erinoran government switches track from attempted negotiation to legal action, with a twist made to the supreme court to allow military intervention to end the siege and arrest the regional government. A ruling is anticipated this evening.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,133

The RDP called on Erinor to respect the will of the Serevan people and accept Serevan independence. The RDP also warned Erinor against military action stating, "Do not follow the path of the tyrants like the Kensei regime, who continues shed the blood of innocent people."
#2,134

A ruling has at least been made by the Erinoran Supreme Court, declaring military intervention against the Regional Government of Sereva. "This isn't civil war," Ura'sio Jruniro Lama-Cyerwaro was keen to stress, "it's simply a numbers game and we need the support of the men and women of the VE to apply the necessary pressure on a local body whose political experiment has gone too far, too quickly."

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

#2,135

Three battalions of the Marconin Erinead have landed on the other side of the bay from Draqin Lamid and are advancing towards the Hirana cordon. Meanwhile, pro- and anti-independence protestors have been congregating in Barra da Rami, Ramica's largest square, and have needed to be kept apart by officers of the Hirana.

#2,136

RDP artillery salvoes have hit a hospital on the outskirts of Ikireijin killing 459 civilians and wounding an additional 3400 people.
#2,137

Ura'sio Jruniro Lama-Cyerwaro has categorically condemned the killing of civilians in Ikireijin and has said that "the time has come when the International community can no longer remain as spectators to the atrocities in Reizen. Something must be done."

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

#2,138

Tense scenes outside Draqin Lamid as the soldiers of the Marconin Erinead have surrounded the officers of the Hirana maintaining the cordon as military personnel within the fort and several vessels of the Qassumorcono Erinead, including the flagship of the QE, the battleship ME* Syarkho Qenarid, watch on.  Neither side has made any move other than ordering their opponents to disperse; this despite the Hirana now clearly being at a disadvantage.

* Marcutaqassa Erinead - Erinoran Warship
#2,139

During the course of a long, tense night, in which it appeared violence might break it several times, the Hirana numbers began thinning out as officers disappeared into the night. As dawn arrives and the full extent 6 of the situation becomes clear, it is expected that the Hirana will have no choice but to stand down.

#2,140

Zadiner has expressed its support for Erinkr, labelling the Severan independence as ‘unconstitutional’. It offers any aid ossicle, should the Erinorian Government receive it.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: