We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

I want to be the delegate and here is why

Obvious troll is obvious.
It's casual- Sharikan
The Gameplayer also known as Kangly/Kang/Kangles

SPN is happy to endorse Taoiseach for Delegate: http://tspforums.xyz/thread-5836.html
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I reject your phony endorsement. Typical of the elites to go way out of their way to try to oppose the common man and the voice of the people. This shows how rattled you are in your gilded cage.

You, Taoiseach, obviously don't know what the word satire is.
It's casual- Sharikan

-- Cleared by admin --

First off, thanks for spelling my name correctly. People don't do that as much as they should. Secondly, I am not trying to push you out of the race. I am however questioning your ability to coexist with the government. Considering that the Delegate has to work with them, and you have clearly shown no interest in working with them. 
Thirdly, I'm not considering leaving, nor do I think that you should. However you should watch your name calling. It's very unbecoming of a delegate candidate to behave in the manner you have to one of your future constituents if you were to win.
So I ask you: Should you win the delegate election, what are your plans to work with Roavin, or myself, or any other member that you have been combative with?
It's casual- Sharikan

(01-03-2018, 10:12 PM)Kanglia Wrote:  First off, thanks for spelling my name correctly. People don't do that as much as they should. Secondly, I am not trying to push you out of the race. I am however questioning your ability to coexist with the government. Considering that the Delegate has to work with them, and you have clearly shown no interest in working with them. 
Thirdly, I'm not considering leaving, nor do I think that you should. However you should watch your name calling. It's very unbecoming of a delegate candidate to behave in the manner you have to one of your future constituents if you were to win.
So I ask you: Should you win the delegate election, what are your plans to work with Roavin, or myself, or any other member that you have been combative with?

I will work with the people of The South Pacific first and foremost. I am not here to bow at the toes of the elitist clique that runs this joint presently. The people must rise up and establish a new order!

A new order you say? Would this new order be The Iron Order?  Skeptical

Anyways, nice response I suppose
It's casual- Sharikan

(01-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Kanglia Wrote: A new order you say? Would this new order be The Iron Order?  Skeptical

Anyways, nice response I suppose

More like the you are fired by the people of TSP

You can't fire someone who doesn't have a government job. But you wouldn't know that considering you got yourself kicked from the discord
It's casual- Sharikan