We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

King of the Hill
#3,161

*returns with a UN peacekeeping force of Brazilian Swimsuit models*

I'm sorry Frost by you need to go.

*resumes patrolling the hill, oblivious to the sounds of Frost being spanked.*

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#3,162

I'll let the body double be spanked.

*Declares the hill an independent country outside of the UN's jurisdiction and forcibly removes the peacekeeping force. Establishes a cut throat meritocratic system of king of the hill and removes Volaworand off the hill again.*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Volaworand
#3,163

Allows the new nation to fester for 1000 years, then challenges the clear cultural biases of the meritocracy, insisting on enough changes to the challenge system to allow an easy stroll to power.

Converts the hill's political system and economy to a Cuban style corrupt communist dictatorship, installing myself as King-of-the-Hill-For-Life

Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#3,164

*Leads the Proletariat on a guerilla campaign to restore the old meritocracy and overthrows the corrupt dictatorship*

Back to being king of the hill.
#3,165

*goes on a long and arduous process to become an entrepreneur that sells rubber duckies so I can use my money to bribe a UN official and buy the land*
Now git out!
*begins retail and real estate development on the plot*
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.

#3,166

Storms the hill with a committee of bureaucrats, retaking the top of the hill and instituting a demilitarized zone around the hill

#3,167

AAH!
*hides in a lavish hotel on the top of the hill*
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.

#3,168

*demolishes the hotel and removes everyone from the premises before sitting down on an icy throne.*

Ah.... All is as it should be.
#3,169

Thanks for keeping my ice throne warm... 

*leads a violent coup against Frost*

#3,170

*Rises from the throne and repels Volaworand's Coup*

Still My Hill!

*Sits back down on the throne*