We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Survey - Nation Age

Which one is your plot on the map?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The original Five Kingdoms of Resentine were founded between 200-800 CE, They were not united together until 1455 CE, under the former royal bloodline of Corbantis.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

They were united before they were founded? O.o
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Edited.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Alright, The Solar System Scope became an independent nation in 1642, at the time called "Li Solsystemoskopo" in native Astrofolk.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

The earliest history of Ela is not documented/unknown, but the earliest traces found of Ela's primal tribes are thought to be 5,000-15,000 years old
DON'T TOUCH MY PRINGLES

Nuked the hill (sorry for that, Frost <-<)

„Known for infuriating spam and a spurious claim to having a conlang, but being alright as it goes.” -Seraph, 2020

Kai Fa's history started in 676 AD. The current People's Republic of Kai Fa was established in 1949.
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

The current nation of FiHami is less than a year old.
The "Antarchi Empire" of Phonioxtopia lasted about 100 years.
The Finixi tribe has been on the Finixi isles since at least around 200 B.C.E.

Antarcha comes from a group of seafaring explorers called "Jarantarkan" (pronounced Yar-antarkan)

They settled on the main land of present-day Antarcha in 700 C.E. and built an impressive global empire until the 1700's, and had annexed every territory by the late 1800's.

Mahalo Eagles is a new nation, only founded in 2018 CE. However, various fishermen, hunters, frontiers people, and pirates (who originally founded the haven now known as O'ahu city) visited the islands for many years prior. Often they would establish homesteads along it's coast. The population slowly built up until a year ago development and population boomed. O'ahu city grow rapidly, and a government was established.