We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Anserisa-Freean GID-20 Meeting

I am so sorry that I couldn't personally meet when you first came to Holy Free as an ambassador. It's due to some personal duty I need to do that day.

She flashback to that day and then shaking her head a little.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tin the Free's post:
  • Klô

It is understandable, and my appointment is fairly recent too, so there is no need to apologize here.

So I believe you wanted to meet to discuss the matters concerning the outbreak of GID-20.

Shall we proceed ?

Constantino hoped he did not sound rude, he knew matters were urgent and that there would be more time for chatting later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Klô's post:
  • Tin the Free

Let's proceed, The first item on the agenda on today's meetings is the current well being of miss Angsara Rareerong. I presumed she's been put in a hospital, yes?

She looks kind of worried since Angsara was her friend in secondary school, she hopes for her friend to get out of hospital quickly but it can't be rushed and this meeting is something she needs to focus for now
  • Klô

There was an agenda ? Constantino remembered he forgot to bring the agenda to the meeting. He gave a worried look at his aide and she slid a piece of paper in his direction, she was really the best aide he ever had.

Oh yes, she is actually treated at the Brantavilla-Stéphano I Medical Centre, and her staff as been advised to stay at home to prevent the spread of the disease.
  • Tin the Free

That would bring us to the next agenda of the meeting "The current status of the embassy in Brantavilla". I would suggest we only temporarily close the embassy but until the disease is in control.

She said with a serious face. She has been receiving news from around the world about GID-20 and that increases her workload with more summits to attend. Then she thought about how many people have died. She lets out a sigh. Her face turns from serious to worried after she finishes the sentence. Of course, some of her colleagues work there that's why she is worried.
  • Klô

Constantino saw the concerned look on the Minister's face and understood what she was going through.

I agree, my government takes the matter seriously and preventing the spread of the disease is our main concern. I will advise my government of your decision.
  • Tin the Free

Let's go to the last agenda of this meeting "The movement of Holy Freean to and from Anserisa". After the travel ban to and from Rubecula island had been put in place, many Holy Freean who go to Anserisa for their vacations have been trap on the island since, and many of their families have sent complaint letters to the ministry, I hope we can negotiate on how to bring them back from Anserisa.

With all of that mail, it is more workload. She thinks to herself after all of this is done she would need a vacation to Anserisa maybe.
  • Klô

That was a hard question, he knew is government wanted to reduced the number of non essential travels to the island but he also knew is government couldn't prevent Holy Freean from returning home. 

On that matter, we simply want to prevent the spread of the disease. My government is already making sure that essential materials and products are going to the island.
If your government wants to provide its own means of transportation and its own testing, then surely we can authorize Holy Freean citizens to leave the island.
  • Tin the Free

Of course, We could ensure you that we would be the one to provide transportation and testing to our citizens. Can you provide us a list and number of who and how many people went to Rubecula island?

She knows it's going to be costly but sure the government already approves of this. We want to keep a good relationship with our neighbors. 
  • Klô

Of course, my government can provide the list and the number of people,

Constantino had to make some quick calculations on a spare sheet of paper that was laying around.

at this time of the year, tourism is still slower than the high season, I can estimate the number of Holy Freean citizen to be around 1 500 people.

Constantino was really hoping it there were no more than 1 500 Holy Freean that were stuck on Rubecula island.
  • Tin the Free