We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#5,361

United States of Izaakia Air Force confirm they blew up portions of the parliament building in London (N&GB) on the night of November 5th. The pilot Guy Fawkes was however shot down and is now a prisoner of the Nicholas regime.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#5,362

Reports show that 103 people were killed and many more injured in the explosions. After much debate, the senators of the High Court of Justice have come to the decision that Guy Fawkes will be executed the same way that the original Guy Fawkes was in the 17th Century.
#5,363

Izaakia condemns N&GB for blatant violation of Grovne Conventions and Medieval punishments.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#5,364

Izaakian armed forces warned not to surrender as they will be given no quarter by the government of Nicholas and Great Britain following the decision to execute a prisoner of war.
#5,365

Izaakian Premier Dr Stella Blanc announces that she will run the New Mako Boxing Day marathon, in what will be just 3 months after she was shot twice outside parliament. She will be running to raise money and awareness for Insanity! a charity which provides support for those with mental health issues and is a leading research organisation for these illnesses. The organisation helped support former Prime minister Valkyrie Mountbatten following her breakdown earlier this year.
President Blanc was quoted as saying “It’s important that we bring mental health to the forefront of Izaakian society, for too long Izaakians have shown a stiff upper lip, and it’s not healthy, lives can be saved by making mental health no longer a taboo.”
#5,366

Scientists announced that they are experimenting with genetic modification. They have been sent 100 Romordian prisoners to experiment on. The scientists said that they could be able to make super soldiers and super workers with the correct funding but there is a lot of doubt amongst parliament on whether this would work.
#5,367

Eflad announces sanctions against Izaakia and Nicholas and Great Britain due to recent escalations and baypassing of the WF. Precise desicions will be published later today
#5,368

The frost empire condemns the NAGB for conducting unethical and dubious experiments on prisoners. The empire has also issued a separate condemnation to the Izaakians for targeting civilians
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#5,369

The United States of Izaakia is outraged at the human experiments on Romordian civilians. But also at the same time surprised they’re choosing to make Romordian super soldiers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Izaakia's post:
  • GI-Land, Nicholas and Great Britain
#5,370

The Ryccian Federation has expressed its "incandescent fury" against NAGB over its "cartoonishly evil and absurd" human rights abuses. "The rogue state of Nicholas and Great Britain is testing the world's patience. The sadist who dares style himself a statesman should not be surprised if drastic action is taken to end this insanity with haste".
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)