We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#6,251

Ikaranarean Reserve Guard face resistance in the Pasten town of Ralton, which puts up intense armed resistance to the "weaker form of government" instilled in Past. Many RG units say that the situation is "akin to a siege" and "is stiffer resistance than anything faced in the initial liberation of Past."
From Triagular tribes to multiethnic Imperium, these three names are seen throughout all of history.

Ikarn
Narus (Narûs)
Ranaras
#6,252

Elements of the third armored corp have been seen on the Reizen-Spirasian border. The frost empire has continued to refuse comment leading rampant speculation on the continued troop build up along the border.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#6,253

In another victory, the Ryccian Federation has signed a $240 billion investment deal with Past. The Ryccian government has lavished praise on Past's officials, calling them "individuals of reason and cooperation".
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#6,254

After the Izaakian Airforce engaged the DFN fleet last night causing critical damage, the Izaakian navy has given the DFN fleet east of Remetull 10 hours to surrender or be sunk.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#6,255

The Izaakian Navy Black Tip fleet move within the extended strike range of their over the horizon capabilites as the deadline approaches for the DFN. No response has uet been forthcoming from the DFN.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#6,256

Emeraldian Intelligence Reports that the DFN has denied the surrender order from the Izaakian fleet.
#6,257

The Imperial frost government have informed journalists that the Imperial third fleet has successfully routed the DFN fleet heading towards Reizen with coastal artillery support.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#6,258

Izaakian defence minister Godrick Kim has announced that “Surrender of the DFN fleet has not been forthcoming, and the Black Tip fleet has begun to bombard the DFN fleet east of Remetull.
#6,259

The Ryccian Navy has ordered its Siculitian and Irykian fleets to "shoot-to-kill" the DFN if it enters Ryccian territorial waters or if it attacks Ryccian merchant vessels.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#6,260

Media remains abuzz this morning with the first diplomatic trade mission in 2 years being confirmed by public flight records to Ikaranara. Many economists hope for a revitalization of the Eggrarian economy, while the Trade Sector itself sees a general boost in productivity for many important and relevant industries, such as computer technology manufacturing and metalworking.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.