We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

ATTN. Whovians!

Is anybody expecting the new Doctor's episode "Deep Breath" in August?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Today's featured video:
The Solar System Scope

It's probably because it was the first Doctor Who for me, but The Ninth Doctor portrayed by Christopher Eccleston is my favorite by far. I would recommend "The End of The World" and "The Empty Child"

Of course, The tenth Doctor portrayed by David Tennant held my attention the most with
"Rise of The Cybermen" "Age of Steel" "The Impossible Planet" "The Satan Pit" "Army of Ghosts" and "Doomsday"

And how can you forget the eleventh Doctor portrayed by Matt Smith and episodes like "Lets Kill Hitler" and "The God Complex"

(07-30-2014, 04:50 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Is anybody expecting the new Doctor's episode "Deep Breath" in August?

I got my tickets within an hour of it being announced. Smile

Tickets?
The Solar System Scope

It will be shown in cinemas globally. Hence the buying of tickets.

Please remember this thread is to organise a Doctor Who club. If you want to have discussion about Doctor Who itself, you are more than welcome to start a thread here: http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/forumdisplay.php?fid=87
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The club won't happen. It got a very poor reception in areas where Unibot is not such a nice name. Tounge

(08-06-2014, 07:06 PM)Unibot Wrote: The club won't happen. It got a very poor reception in areas where Unibot is not such a nice name. Tounge

Preposterous. True Doctor Who fans would ignore such petty reasons.

True Uni haters won't.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific