We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more...

What you guys are missing that, with the exception of right now, this is how the ministry is typically run. Nothing is changing bar titles, and gives what used to be deputies a bigger role in things. I think it should open up the playing field for getting more and more people involved. The thing about helpers in MoRA is the fact that you're taking on such a large section of responsibility. Less responsibilities = less helpers required for smooth operation. I'm fully in favour of this.

It also helps ensure people are around to complete various tasks, by giving them deputies as a minister versus a deputy.

The ministries are going to be closely aligned in their working side-by-side with some parts anyway, so I think it's a good step towards increased regional activity (which has been brought up numerous times)

Performing it as early as possible also opens up the opportunity to revert to a single ministry for the next election if it flops horribly.
Call me toast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more... - by Scylla - 01-09-2016, 02:09 AM