We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more...

I felt you just skirted the issue and disregarded what I said. We haven't and won't get many people to join the forums if they don't want to. All of them have the opportunity but like Rhino said, majority of Nationstates players just log on to answer issues. There is a very small amount of people in GCRs who want to get into politics or positions, I suspect you are one of them (not a bad thing). It is just many don't really understand the concept of politics and stay away for that reason. The only way we could get them involved is 1. They are motivated and 2. Something like a mentor ship program starts. I have been here for a while and I can clearly see majority of TSP's population don't give a damn.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more... - by Zak6858 - 01-09-2016, 04:07 AM