We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more...

I'll say it: The issue is that no one really wants to play second fiddle. Everyone wants to be a deputy of RA until they too can run for RA. This is taking an Empire and breaking it up into smaller kingdoms. I support this ... tentatively. I'll break them down minor concerns with each position.

MoI: Great — full spupport.

MoCE: I support this is very American (or Anthropologist) of me, but I have a bit of a concern with setting out a position to create "culture." I'd argue that culture is more ingrained in the community. So, could I humbly ask that we either make it "Minister of Entertainment" or leave it generally as "MoRA"?

MoC: Again, while I'm generally against propaganda, I think this could be useful. However, is some of this stepping on the toes of MoFA? Or what the MoFA has traditionally done?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more... - by Tsunamy - 01-09-2016, 10:51 AM