We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more...

(01-09-2016, 07:47 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: I appreciate Kris' comments and think he has a lot of experience in this area.

However, if we're going to go with two ministries instead of three, I'd sooner have Integration and a joint Entertainment/Communication. An RA with entertainment and communication would have the ability to plan and promote events.

I think Integration is the odd one out here and would sooner see such a minister as a mentor and liaison between the other ministries (including FA and Army).

Add: Hile, if you want to ax RA, how about Minister of Entertainment? I just have a thing against "culture" ...

If we are going to have a minister of Entertainment then there is a recquirement that they have some sort of reference to the mad hatter or willie wonka in there sig xD
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes - Local Council, MoRA, Cabinet, and more... - by The Serres Republic - 01-09-2016, 08:55 PM