We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(OOC Discussion) Indigenous Peoples of the Western Contintent

(05-21-2016, 08:10 AM)Qwert Wrote: What do the Serevo-Erinorans look like, compared to RL people?

I've kinda been deliberately vague on that one so as to avoid any accidental racism (and it's one of the reasons I've avoided using photos), but much of their history and culture is (very loosely) inspired by pre-Columbian civilisations like the Maya, Inca and Tiwanaku, so, broadly speaking they ought to resemble the indigenous peoples of Meso- and South America.

I hope that's not too vague.

(05-21-2016, 08:07 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: My people are mine

May I (politely) ask you to clarify what you mean by that? Do you mean that they are yours in the sense that you don't want anyone else interfering with their history (which is perfectly understandable, by the way - this thread isn't about interfering, just co-operating on history for those who wish to), that they are a unique people group, or something else?

(05-21-2016, 08:09 AM)Resentine Wrote: Do we want to roll the "Southwest Continent" into this as well? Cuz in that case, the Sporaltryan's are indigenous.

Sure, the Southwest Continent should be included. It doesn't seem unlikely that there may have been contact between people groups on both continents prior to colonial powers arriving (although the predecessors of Karnetvor arrive in that part of the world very early, if I recall).
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
RE: (OOC Discussion) Indigenous Peoples of the Western Contintent - by Seraph - 05-21-2016, 11:21 AM