We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

o7 TSP

@Zak6858
Zak6858 Wrote:Most of NS is roleplay.
I knew that obviously, since I got spamed by 33 "join my region and enjoy my roleplay etc..." messages. But as I said I prefer to completly understand the game, to chose the kind of roleplay environement I will prefer. Tounge

Zak6858 Wrote:I would help but I don't have time. If no one's beat me to it before tomorrow, I'll post with regards to the stuff you don't understand.
I guess you got beaten by Seraph. Happywide

@Seraph
Seraph Wrote:Have you read this dispatch, yet?
I've only read the head lines of the dispatch, since as Zak, I don't have much time. But, I'll try to dispatch my tasks to my friend and gain a day or 2 to read all the stuff that I have to read.

Seraph Wrote:You can also ask questions on our Discord server.
Well, I don't have much specific question and I know that answering very large question isn't easy, so I only asked issues' specified question. And if there's a dedicated chan, tell me.

Seraph Wrote:This consists of things like our regional journalism (that's my area too) and events and festivals (also MoRA stuff)
I'll get more tuned if I have the time, but as writter of articles too, it might be fun to read similar work. Happywide

Seraph Wrote:In the NationStates community, Foreign Affairs refers to relationships between regions, not within them.
Well, since a single player plays a entire country, I thought it could have some foreign stuff between those. And I reproach NationStates that you can't have citizens player and only country governement player, and that kind of lack of sens for me that an entire country is assigned to a ministerial post. x)

Seraph Wrote:He can tell you more about our relationships with other regions, if you're interested.
I'll pm Sam ofc, because on my previous game I wasn't ever MoFA, but I think it always have it's inportance to know a bit about FA.

Seraph Wrote:including aiding our regional security with your endorsement count.
Endorsement system seems really important. Any place where I can find infos about how it work ?

Seraph Wrote:Did anyone give you a Lampshade? Well, have another, just in case!
No, it's like the Lampshade is the local drink, thank for the share. Happywide

@Anapol

Anapol Wrote:Which game are you coming from
E-sim, I thought it was wrotten on the screen. xD

Anapol Wrote:what do you like about NationStates so far?
The consept of the game, and the community-based gameplay which force you to work the game with other players.

Anyway thanks all for welcome and stuff. Happywide
King of Idrillis.

Ingame definition Wrote:"The Kingdom of Idrillis is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 7 million idrillisians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up."

Messages In This Thread
o7 TSP - by HiddenUnder - 01-04-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by Zak6858 - 01-04-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by Seraph - 01-04-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by Anapol - 01-05-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: o7 TSP - by Tim - 01-05-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: o7 TSP - by HiddenUnder - 01-06-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by Seraph - 01-06-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by HiddenUnder - 01-06-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: o7 TSP - by Seraph - 01-06-2017, 07:46 AM