We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

"I think," Yena replied, glancing at Sirea for confirmation as she did so, "that some time in the New Year would best, once all the business of Christmas and similar festivities, like this one, are fading memories. I could return this honour by visiting the Frost Empire.

"I think there could be room for a state visit like that in mid-to-late January, there being no constitutional crises or, Dreamers forbid, disasters," Sirea agreed with a laugh.

"Do you think that might work?" Yena enquired glancing at the Frost Foreign Minister as much as the Princess.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by Seraph - 02-08-2017, 02:48 PM