We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016

(02-08-2017, 02:48 PM)Seraph Wrote: "I think," Yena replied, glancing at Sirea for confirmation as she did so, "that some time in the New Year would best, once all the business of Christmas and similar festivities, like this one, are fading memories. I could return this honour by visiting the Frost Empire.

"I think there could be room for a state visit like that in mid-to-late January, there being no constitutional crises or, Dreamers forbid, disasters," Sirea agreed with a laugh.

"Do you think that might work?" Yena enquired glancing at the Frost Foreign Minister as much as the Princess.

"That would be wonderful, and we would be honored to host a state visit between our states." Isara said as she glanced at Nagisa who pulled out a small planner from her right breast pocket and flipped through the pages to look for scheduled events. Seeing that the Ura'sia's request didn't cause a scheduling conflict, Nagisa replied, "Yes, both President Kensei and his trade minister will also be available to meet with you, Ura'sia in mid-to-late January. President Kensei and Trade Minister Kinjishi were recently bombarded with trade requests by our businessmen and will be happy to discuss ways to maximize the economic benefits to both our states."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] Vamapin Siread sutaciraduinea - The Feast of Created Light - 14th December 2016 - by Imperial Frost Federation - 02-10-2017, 01:17 PM