We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Prohibited Group Status for The Black Hawks

(02-28-2017, 12:06 PM)Belschaft Wrote: No, what you demonstrated is that TBH are prepared to raid GCR's in-game and f--- with them. You haven't demonstrated that they join GCR's and subvert them from within, Empire/NPO/UDL style - which is what this legislation was designed for.

Designated TBH as a prohibited group wouldn't have any impact on what they do.

First of all, yes I did, because Jakker infiltrated Osiris for two years from 2011-13 as "Lemon Love" -- during which time he infiltrated their admin team, their in-game security institution (which also had judicial functions), and very nearly won their Delegacy before finally being discovered. He wasn't the only one; The Black Hawks also had an operative infiltrating Balder, and possibly more operatives in other Feeders and Sinkers of which I am unaware.

Secondly, there is nothing in the prohibited group law that would lead me to believe the law is supposed to have any impact on what prohibited groups do. The law is supposed to protect the South Pacific from these groups and what they do. So, just to use Sygian as an example, he is a citizen of Lazarus but had no problem participating with The Black Hawks in unseating Lazarus' Delegate and then pseudo-bragging about it in Gameplay and on Discord. Do you think he would have any problem doing that here? Do you think he can be trusted here? How about Jakker? How about Mallorea and Riva?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prohibited Group Status for The Black Hawks - by Cormac - 02-28-2017, 12:15 PM