We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CRS Report on Investigation into Belschaft & Neo Kervoskia

@Tsunamy - Well, in regards to a proper investigation, what I would have done would be gather all available evidence, interviewed the various witnesses in detail - Roavin and Ressentine, my superiors in the SPF, in particular - and put it all together. Then I would have scheduled a sit down between the CRS and the accused for a formal interview, during which time you'd try and catch me in a lie, see how evasive I was being, etc. I also would have taken me up on my offer to grant someone on the CRS access to my accounts - you can keep saying that I could have destroyed any and all evidence, but the fact is that I haven't. A bunch of vaguely compromising stuff is still on there - none of it illegal, but still "compromising".

I would also have been very careful to limit any report to those facts that had been proven, and not include all sorts of unsupported assumptions, assertions and accusations.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRS Report on Investigation into Belschaft & Neo Kervoskia - by Belschaft - 04-24-2017, 06:02 PM