We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CRS Report on Investigation into Belschaft & Neo Kervoskia

To be perfectly clear, this entire situation is revolving around this thread. (This one post really — http://tspforums.xyz/thread-5014-post-15...#pid152510).

After I yelled publicly at Belschaft, I asked the CRS if we could vote since we had already conducted the investigation. I had no clue this was the root of Kris/Far's the entire issue until tonight.

I've been concerned with the extensive time, but — as eventually the thread will show — when it was suggested to talk to NK and Vietnam, I asked how the CRS wanted to go about doing this. 

I asked how the CRS wanted to do it the April 8. I was barely at my computer from then through April 16, due to RL.

Admittedly, I assumed we had conducted the investigation and the writeup presented was a result of that (that was clearly dumb of me) and I pushed to get a response from Bel because the entire process had taken entirely too long. 

I then said I would agree to the stipulations since they were what I had been asking of Bel for weeks. There was a discussion over the meanings of clause (b) and (e) within the security powers, and I said I didn't care that I'd approve either one.

I lay this out — while I hope people can eventually see this thread — to point out that I wasn't just voting for anything, as has been suggested. I was relaying on the other CRS members to pull their weight since I'm delegate and was quite busy IRL. The initial discussion remains a point of high concern (again) so much so that even Bel understands the concern.

To wrap back to my last post — this is why I didn't post Bel's deposition of vietnam ... because I forgot I had it! Glen did post it, but I forgot it was even sent to me until I checked my inbox when it was posted that I had it tonight.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRS Report on Investigation into Belschaft & Neo Kervoskia - by Tsunamy - 04-24-2017, 11:56 PM