We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Retroactive vote changes on Legislator Removals

Your honor and Mr. Chair,

While I do believe that chairs and deputy chairs should be doing their jobs more efficiently (just see my other LQ...), we all must realize that the chairs have lives. With respect to that, I think that their status as a legislator should cease to be so the moment it is possible for that to occur. The reasoning for this is simple: Suppose both the chair and vice chair were on LOA for a month, and a legislator's status expires. What do we do? If this person isn't removed, they may still vote for that month of LOA. This isn't fair. It is therefore my opinion that it should be the shared responsibility of the Chair of the Assembly and Forum Administrators to remove an ill behaved legislator's status. I thank the justice for all the work he does for TSP.
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]

Messages In This Thread
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 09-11-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: Retroactive vote changes on Legislator Removals - by rolandarmstrong - 09-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Ruling of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 10-01-2017, 12:00 PM