We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Bzerneleg Diplomacy (Embassies in Bzerneleg)

(09-22-2017, 08:23 AM)GI-Land Wrote: [Image: ba7kdo86.png]
To The Honourable Ms. Marja Sanddorn
      Minister of Foreign Affairs of GI-Land

Ms. Minister,

Your choice for an Embassy Building has been recognized and preparations for the building are now underway. The Ambassador is expected to land at Joint Base Maryland for maximum security, as it is where the presidential plane takes off and land. But if he may choose otherwise, please notify us of which airport he will be landing at and at which time.

Since the choice of including the phrase "So help me God" is chosen, the Oath of Office will be as follows:
"I, Gregor Kleng, do solemnly swear that I will respect the Constitution of the Republic of Bzerneleg and its laws; that I take this oath freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and strengthen the relations between our two nations. So help me God. "   

After all preparations are done and you have notified us of the time that Ambassador will land and where, we will provide you with the timeline of the Ambassador's arrival day.
Sincerely,
[Image: 3C1900FDBDDB0DA662F9C97CB9448DC7.png]
Catherine Delano Blanco
Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bzerneleg Diplomacy (Embassies in Bzerneleg) - by Bzerneleg - 09-22-2017, 08:57 PM