We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Conflict of Interest Disclosures - October 2017 Cabinet Election

Name: Tim

TSP Nation: Tim Stark

WA Nation: It varies, as I'm R/D Mobile and generally update at least every ~36 hours or so. I can provide a list of all my commonly used switchers should it be desired, however.

Current and Prior Aliases Tim-Opolis, Tim, Tim Stark, OnderKelkia (in parody). In terms of any fake names for infiltration, I'm happy to provide my only one in recent history to the CRS in private.

Current Regions/Organizations and Roles: I'm the Founder of Spiritus, Commanding Officer in The Grey Wardens R/D Military, as well as a citizen of The Rejected Realms and The East Pacific.

Past Regions/Organizations: I'm going to recollect the last 2-3 years, as past that becomes a convoluted mess that I can't even perfectly recall, but I am happy to expand it to a full 7+ year disclosure if it is desired. 

- Former Pharaoh (and other positions) in Osiris, no intent to return even if I could
- Former FRA Ranger as well as multi-time Cabinet member, organization now defunct
- There may be a Lazarus citizenship thrown into there at the earlier end of 2-3 years, but it's been a while since
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conflict of Interest Disclosures - October 2017 Cabinet Election - by Tim - 10-02-2017, 04:18 AM